Are You An Alcoholic? Take Our Alcohol Use Disorder Assessment For Fort Lauderdale
What Is Alcohol Use Disorder?
Alcohol use disorder is a persistent condition in which an individual displays habits of problematic alcohol consumptions that disrupt their day-to-day life. The severity of alcohol use disorder can fluctuate, ranging from mild to severe addiction, and might negatively impact a person's mental and physical health, employment or education, and social life.
Here Are Some Symptoms Of Alcoholism
Individuals with an alcohol use disorder might struggle with:
- Strong urges to drink
- No or little control over their drinking
- Drinking leading to dangerous situations
- Mental or physical health complications related to alcohol use
- Inconsistent school or work performance caused by drinking
- Friends and family strain caused by drinking
Is There A Cure For Alcohol Use Disorders?
Alcohol use disorder can’t be cured in the traditional way, but professional treatment can teach you to handle triggers for alcohol use and give you the tools so you have a long-lasting recover.
*This assessment should not be seen as a substitute for a proper clinical evaluation.