Has your life been upended because of a morphine addiction? This potent opioid can be helpful in managing moderate to severe pain, but it’s also extremely addictive and potentially devastating. If you’re trying to stop and discover that you require the drug to feel “normal”, it’s time to get assistance. Sunrise Detox Fort Lauderdale is ready to supply it with medically supervised morphine detox in Fort Lauderdale.
You will detox safely and gradually under the watchful eye of skilled medical professionals who are here to support you day and night. Call (954) 869-9759 and start your recovery the right way.
Signs That You Require Morphine Detox Near Fort Lauderdale
Morphine has a high risk for addiction because of the feel-good sensations it produces. When taking this opioid beyond your recommended dosage or recreationally, a tolerance to the drug might quickly develop. This is often among the initial signs of addiction. There are various other telltale signals that a dependency exists, including:
- Withdrawal symptoms when abstaining
- Persistent urges to use
- Withdrawing from family and activities you enjoyed in the past
- Financial problems or challenges at home, work, or school due to morphine use
- Making an effort to get prescriptions from different doctors and consistently worrying about locating more of the opioid
Your experience could be different, but if an addiction arises, you need assistance. Our morphine detox in Fort Lauderdale will mitigate withdrawal symptoms through a cautious tapering process and lay the foundation for a successful recovery. Detoxing alone is never advised as withdrawal could be dangerous and often leads to relapse.
What Can You Expect From Morphine Detox At Sunrise?
At Sunrise Detox Fort Lauderdale , you will be supported as a valued individual and provided the empathy and respect you are entitled to. We take a customized approach to offer the highest level of care and that opens with a thorough evaluation. We’ll obtain a better understanding of your substance use, physical state, and medical background and customize a plan of treatment to match.
Your plan facilitates a beneficial detox, as does our capacity to keep you at ease. Our specialists know that dealing with withdrawal is a chief part of your comfort. Through medication-assisted treatment and additional treatments, we will mitigate withdrawal symptoms that might include:
- Muscle aches and general discomfort
- Nausea and vomiting
- Chills and sweating
During your treatment, you'll live in a nicely furnished room and be offered healthy, balanced meals to boost your strength. When you begin to improve, you'll be invited to participate in group and personal therapy sessions. This lets you grasp the underlying reasons for your dependency while getting you ready for the following phase of inpatient rehab. We'll also discuss the path of your recovery, leaving you with a comprehensive aftercare plan.
How Long Does Morphine Detox Take?
The overall duration of your stay at Sunrise Detox may vary based on a variety of considerations. As a general rule, you may plan to detox within a week to 10 days although prolonged stays are not uncommon. Your treatment duration might be influenced by:
- The degree of your morphine use
- Your physical condition
- How you respond to treatment
- Whether there are other substances in your system
Before you leave, we will make sure you are medially balanced and provided with an aftercare plan that will detail the ensuing phases of your recovery.
How Does Sunrise Ensure My Safety During Morphine Detox Near Fort Lauderdale?
Detoxing on your own is never encouraged because of the potentially severe physiological and psychological withdrawal symptoms that can put you in harm’s way. Sunrise Detox Fort Lauderdale will keep you safe. We’ll address your withdrawal and help you steer clear of a secondary addiction to treatment medication. Your safety is also ensured via:
- Around-the-clock care from credentialed medical providers
- A controlled surrounding free from triggers of morphine use
- Customized care plans unique to your situation
- Aftercare planning to offer a detailed outline of the phases of your recovery
- Inflexible patient privacy guidelines to make certain you have complete confidentiality
When undergoing detox for opioids like morphine, Suboxone may be used to mitigate withdrawal. It is not as habit-forming as other drugs yet proven to be beneficial. To keep you safe, we adhere to these guidelines:
- We delay Suboxone use in the opening stages to avoid precipitated withdrawal
- When appropriate, a trial dose is administered and patient response is checked
- According to the response, we’ll make adjustments to dosage levels or switch to other treatment alternatives
- We gradually taper patients off Suboxone and reevaluate