Codeine might be readily available and regularly prescribed as a painkiller, but it’s still an addictive opiate with an elevated potential for unintended consequences. If you are fighting with an addiction to codeine, the initial step to getting better is a medically supervised detox. Over the course of detox, your system will clear itself of the drug while you prepare for the next stage of rehab.
At Sunrise Detox Fort Lauderdale , we’ll help you get through withdrawal in a safe fashion and lay the groundwork your long-term recovery. Dial (954) 869-9759 to start codeine detox near Fort Lauderdale today and take control of your life.
Should I Start Codeine Detox Near Fort Lauderdale?
One of the telltale signs of an addiction to opioids is the appearance of withdrawal symptoms when you try to quit. You may start with physical problems like queasiness, muscle pain, and headaches. Later, you may encounter psychological symptoms such as depression. While withdrawal is a common indicator of an issue, there are various warning signs, including:
- Compulsions to keep using
- Onset of a tolerance and needing to take larger doses to get the same effects
- Turmoil within your life resulting in difficulties at school, work, and home
- Always worrying about getting more of the opiate
- Withdrawing from family and no longer partaking in pursuits you once enjoyed
Our codeine detox near Fort Lauderdale is the appropriate initial step in recovery. We’ll keep you protected and comfortable as you deal with symptoms of withdrawal. We’ll also get you started on voluntary therapy sessions so you are able to set the groundwork for a complete recovery.
What To Anticipate From Codeine Detox At Sunrise Detox Fort Lauderdale
We feel the best way to detox is through a custom-tailored approach. Following your arrival at Sunrise Detox Fort Lauderdale , we'll provide you with an in-depth evaluation to understand the level of your use, your medical history, and your mental and physical state. Thereby, we are able to draft a sensible plan of treatment unique to you.
Our proficient medical team also understands that your overall well-being and comfort are crucial to your success. That’s why we offer relaxing bedrooms and wholesome, chef-made meals in a welcoming setting that promotes healing. We will observe you regularly and offer care as necessary to handle withdrawal symptoms that could include:
- Muscle pain
- Nausea and vomiting
- Insomnia and restlessness
Once you’re feeling better, we’ll recommend that you participate in individual and group therapy. This is a fantastic way to help you confront the mental elements of addiction while readying you for inpatient rehab.
What Is The Duration For Codeine Detox?
The majority of patients are able to successfully detox ina week to 10 days. The actual time you are in our care will likely be different from others and will be affected by the following:
- The regularity and duration of your codeine use along with dosage amounts
- Your total physical state
- How responsive you are to treatment
- Your individual physical traits and medical history
Before releasing you, we’ll make certain you are stable from a medical perspective and equipped with an aftercare plan, so you know what will happen as you move forward.
How Will Sunrise Keep Me Safe Throughout Codeine Detox Near Fort Lauderdale?
The bodily and mental pressure of detox may be daunting when trying to detox alone. At Sunrise Detox Fort Lauderdale , we know how to keep you safe and progressing toward recovery. This commences with our ability to successfully manage withdrawal symptoms.
Our commitment to safety includes:
- 24-hour support from credentialed medical providers
- Structured and welcoming surrounding far from factors that trigger use
- Personalized plans of treatment catering to your exact needs
- Comprehensive aftercare planning so you have a clear idea of how your recovery will move forward
- Inflexible patient privacy protocols to protect personally identifiable information and details of your treatment
Suboxone is an authorized medication to help you carefully wean off opioids. This drug is known to be helpful and is not as habit-forming as other choices. To keep you safe, we stick to the following:
- We abstain from using Suboxone in the beginning stages to steer clear of a precipitated withdrawal
- A preliminary dose is administered and response tracked
- Modifications are made if needed or other treatments considered
- We’ll skillfully taper you off Suboxone