An addiction to methamphetamine can make it seem like you're on an endless cycle. Whenever you attempt to quit, you’re pulled back to the drug because of the powerful withdrawal symptoms. If you want to break this pattern of substance use, turn to the team at Sunrise Detox. Our meth detox near Fort Lauderdale will diligently watch over you and help manage withdrawal symptoms.
Don’t let this addictive drug place your life in jeopardy. Call (954) 869-9759 today and make the first move toward recovery.
What Are Signs You Need Methamphetamines Detox Near Fort Lauderdale?
Meth is typically smoked, injected, or snorted, and addiction may happen quickly. The powerful rush of euphoria is practically instantaneous -- particularly when consumed as Crystal Meth. This “high” comes at a price of significant health ramifications and even death. Use of the substance can be even more hazardous when mixed with other drugs like opioid painkillers or anxiety meds like Xanax®.
You might have a substance use disorder and require methamphetamines detox near Fort Lauderdale if you:
- Disregard your job, family, school, and other aspects of your life in order to use
- Suffer withdrawal symptoms when not using
- Have a decrease in your physical and mental condition
- Spend a lot of time finding, consuming, or recovering from meth
- Disregard general hygiene and commitments
- Don’t care about pursuits you used to enjoy
Your situation may differ but understand that any one sign of meth addiction is enough to find help. Don't hesitate as continued use will put your life in jeopardy. Get the support you need from the licensed medical specialists at Sunrise Detox Fort Lauderdale .
What You Should Expect From Crystal Meth Detox At Sunrise
Your recovery is valuable to us and you should anticipate being cared for with empathy and courtesy. Our objective is to help you get rid of meth from your body as easily and carefully as possible. We'll help you balance your vitals and manage your withdrawal symptoms. Later, as you continue to recover, you are welcome to participate in individual and group therapy.
Your overall well-being and comfort are essential to a productive detox and we’ll foster both with:
- Around-the-clock care from experienced experts
- Restful bedrooms and lounge areas
- Nutritious meals
- 24/7 access to beverages and snacks
- Group and One-on-one therapy
Keeping you comfortable and properly fed is important, but so is our ability to help you cope with what can be distressing withdrawal symptoms. We are experienced in reducing both physical and mental symptoms such as:
- Abdominal cramping
- Severe depression
- Intense cravings
Psychological withdrawal will at times persist for weeks or even months after the physical symptoms fade away. This is a main reason why continuing care at a residential rehab is essential. We’ll help you design a comprehensive aftercare plan which will serve as your road map to recovery.
How Long Does Meth Detox Take?
You will be in our care until you are medically stable and able to move forward in your treatment. The amount of time you remain at our meth detox near Fort Lauderdale may vary and is impacted by:
- The level of your meth usage
- Your response to treatment
- Your physical condition
- Addictions to alcohol or other drugs
In the majority of cases, individuals reside here for an initial detox and observation period that takes about three to five days. Prolonged stays are possible, specifically if you require detox from a different drug or if you have a co-occurring disorder. Finally, before you depart our facility, we’ll help you make an aftercare plan and assist you in finding the next phase of care.
How Does Sunrise Protect Me During Meth Detox Near Fort Lauderdale?
Guiding you through methamphetamine withdrawal is one of the primary ways we ensure your safety, but it doesn't finish there. We'll also shield you through:
- 24-hour care from qualified medical experts
- A controlled surrounding far from triggers of meth use
- Individualized care plans to accommodate your situation
- Aftercare planning to create an easy-to-understand blueprint for how your care will advance
- Unwavering patient privacy rules to protect your personal info and details of treatment
Meth detox is hard, but it is possible with the proper assistance. We’ll do everything we can to keep you relaxed and advancing toward a full recovery.